What comprises a Wright Rain Fog System?
- Application design & specification
- Range of pumping & automation packaged units. Stainless or aluminium framed & painted cabinets.
- Electrical protection and automation to protect against low incoming pressure, thermal protection, electrical protection and remote control switch for external automation.
- High quality & reliability ceramic piston pumps.
- High pressure PE and stainless steel piping and manifolds with brass fittings.
- Specialist high pressure, non-drip, nozzles. Brass & stainless steel
- Water treatment, filtration, chemical dosing & ultra violet as required.
- Disinfectants and odour control chemicals as required
- Installation, commissioning & maintenance contracts
- Control equipment designed to suit.
- Live Stock Production Units
- Livestock feed distributors
- Waste Water Treatment Works
- Waste recycling buildings & yards
- Landfill sites
- Green waste composting sites
- Mushroom producers
- Food processors
- Plant production units
- Specialist dust suppression
- Factory exhausts
Wright Rain Environmental manufacture, supply and install a full range of traditional and innovative new dust suppression systems.
Wright Rain Environmental offer a full commissioning service and operator training package where necessary.
+44 (0) 2380 817800
Ridge Farm, 323 Woodlands Road, Woodlands, Southampton, Hants. SO40 7GE
We look forward to hearing from you.
Registered in England - Company No. 06867276. VAT Reg. No. 107 7147 24